Monday, November 2, 2009

Three Tiers for Three Years!













Here is Ellie's birthday cake that I worked so hard on! :) And let's face it, I made it just as much for myself as I did for my little lady! But I decided a little while ago that I wanted this cake to be my best yet and I think I did pretty well! I have to say I am very proud of this cake. I love the colors on it! I made the cake and frosting from scratch as well as the fondant so it taste really good too! The best part, though, was Ellie's face when she first saw it! I kept it from her while I worked on it (all day) so it would be a suprise and it was worth it! We got the picture above that I just love and it's a perfect example of how excited she was... she made her mommy happy! And I hope on her birthday she felt happy, as happy as a Tinkerbell loving, carefree three year old could possibly feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones