Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Worlds Greatest Dad



First, this is an old pic, it was taken last November. Anyway, I just wanted to brag about what an amazing daddy my husband is! I couldn't ask for a better father for my girls. He loves them so much and never hesitates to show them. We were out on a walk the other day and a neighbor saw us through their window and came out just to tell me what a great dad Collin is. She said she sees him outside with the girls all the time, walking down the street with girls on their bikes or up at the park pushin girls on swings. Just taking the time to do the little things that kids appriciate so much. It was just nice to hear that someone else out there appriciates how great he is, not that I needed the reminder or validation! I sometimes sit back and look at my family seeing how blessed I am and, with as good as I know I have, it makes me wonder if I'm looking through rose colored glasses. So to hear that from an outside party meant a lot to me. But not as much as the time, effort and love my man gives to us girls of his! A lucky bunch we are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones