Friday, July 31, 2009

The Circus Tent Birthday Cake











Irish's best friend had a HUGE circus themed bday party and I got to do the cake! I tried to use fondant, made some from scratch and everything, but in the end I decided to decorate it with frosting. I made the flags and signs out of toothpicks, wooden skewers and the always versital construction paper! The top pic is of the birthday girl with her cake. I have to say, there are few compliments you can get on a cake that are more meaningful than a four year old walking away from the fun she is having on the huge jump house/ water slide to come ooo and ahh over the one you made her! Thanks Tay! :) So, I like this business of making cakes! Maybe it will become a hobby of mine! And who knows, maybe one day I'll master the fondant!!

1 comment:

  1. Your cakes are AWESOME!! You and Geoff should get together and start a cake making business. I had no idea that you were so creative (although I could have guessed). :)

    ReplyDelete

Our Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones