Friday, July 31, 2009

The Birthday Circus













So this was Irish's friends birthday party, what a blast! It was circus themed with a clown, balloon animals, face painting, cotton candy and even shave ice. But the best part was the HUGE jump house/water slide! I love the picture of Irish and Ellie eating their cotton candy! Priceless! Ellie got her face painted which suprised me because usually she wont let anything "dirty" come near her face. She got a rainbow on her cheek. Even Emma came to the party! There is a pic of Alexa and Irish in line to get their shave ice. It was just all around completely fun for these guys! And the parents too! Ellie was afraid to go down the water slide alone so I HAD to take her! ;) Those are some of the times you really love being a mom, it can be an excuse to have the kind of fun usually only kids have! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!!


4 comments:

  1. I was just saying to my mom yesterday!!! What has happened to Marie, I think she has fallen off the planet!! Oh, how I love and miss you. Here is my blogspot address. www.spencerandannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! I'm so happy to finally hear from you. I can't believe how big your girls are WOW!!
    Finis did tell me you were expecting. Congratulations! You guys look like your are having a great time living in Panaca.
    Are you planning on staying? It's hard to leave a small town once you get the feel of it. I am so excited to be able to keep in touch with you. Here is our blog. robbinsrollercoaster.blogspot.com
    Love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you have a blog now! lol. Ours is prestonandsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie,
    Wow, I love it when this happens!! Yes we are LDS! I LOVE your sweet little family, what great pictures! I must say, it is a small world, cuz if I put music on my blog it would be THE EXACT SAME MUSIC! Crazy huh?? I am alot older than you are, but I love the sisterhood we can feel (even through the internet). Your cake is WONDERFUL! I want you to know that I started when my kids were small and didn't know that I would still today love it as much as I do! Keep going! I love to try new decorating ideas, so you don't see many cakes that are the same. Thanks for taking a look and writing such a sweet note. I too am in Primary teaching CTR7 in Colorado Springs. Keep in touch, Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Our Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones