Sunday, August 2, 2009

I LOVE my calling!

I will admitt that there are days that I'd like to not have to think about having any responsibilities on Sunday other than getting my family there on time because, lets face it, that in itself can be a very daunting task! But even on those days, when I am standing there in front of those primary kids singing the sweetest praises to our Heavenly Father I personally can't imagine a more rewarding calling! First of all, I love primary songs because they are so sincere and so sweet. They bring us back to basics and remind of what is important. For me, few things touch my heart and connect me with the Spirit of the Lord better than hearing the innocent voices of children singing their testimonies through the primary songs. Today in primary I will revisit our song from January, The Family is of God. I taught the kids just a little bit of sign language in January to help them remember some of the words to that song. But today I will teach them the whole song in ASL so they can do it in their program. Thanks to my AMAZING sister for helping me to get it right! I LOVE YOU HAUD! ;) The kids LOVE using ASL and it is so pretty to watch! I can't wait! Now, off to races of getting myself and my three DARLING, COOPERATIVE, REVERENT, AGREEABLE, ANGELIC little girls ready for church! Good luck to you and yours too!! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Doesn't surprise me that, that is your calling again. You are AWESOME at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I agree with Tracey, im not suprised thats your calling again! p.s I LOVE the HAIR WEBSITES you put on your blog! -Ashley Longman

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. I am awful. I only have one baby and I can hardly make it to church on time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey stranger! I saw the link to your blog from Sarah's and had to stalk you to see what's up. Looks like you've had some fun times this summer and gotten pretty good at making cakes! I didn't get to talk to you much in Panaca over the 24th, but Irish sure looked cute in the parade. Hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you are soooooo good at it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there. Found your blog through Tracey. Just wanted to say hey and see the adorable pictures of your cute little ones! :)

    ReplyDelete

Our Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones