Saturday, September 19, 2009

Edgar family Famous Pancakes! YUM!!!











For as long as I can remember, and I'm certain longer than that, my dad has made what we call, Edgar Family Famous Pancakes and they are AWESOME! Really famous too, in fact a few of you, my blog readers, will know what pancakes I am talking about and know how delish they are! So, now this Edgar family tradition is carrying on to the point that the grandkids EXPECT these pancakes when Papa is around and you can bet that was the case this time too! Last night Irish told her Papa she couldn't wait for his pancakes in the morning. And apparently Ellie dreamed about them all night because at about 3 am I had to adjust her sleeping position so she wouldn't fall off her bed and when I did that she sat up like she was wide awake and said "Ok, it's time for pancakes... Irish, wake up, PANCAKES!" Then when the sun finally came up I heard Ellie start to stir then gasp really loudly and say "Irish, come on, it's time for pancakes" Next thing I heard was their little bare feet running to the kitchen as they yelled "GOOD MORNING PAPA!" What a wake up call! Check out my dad's pancake flippin' skills in the second picture from the top!

1 comment:

  1. OH man...I SO REMEMBER THOSE PANCAKES!!! I was actually telling Spencer about them a few months ago when he tried making his family's 'awesome' pancakes. Yours totally won!!

    ReplyDelete

Our Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones