Saturday, September 19, 2009

Road Trip... I think I may be just a teensy bit outta my mind

With Collin at work and Irish having a four day weekend, the girls and I packed up and drove to Spring City UT to spend the weekend with my dad. I was so nervous about how the drive would go doing it alone and with an extra body.. Emma... but it wasnt too bad. However, I would like to know if any of you mommys out there know how to take a bathroom break for yourselves while traveling, one, as the only adult and two, when all your passangers, 5yrs old and under, are asleep!!! Or even if they are awake... can we say "family trip to the handicapped bathroom stall, no one touch anything and keep your mouths shut so we avoid making any embarassing announcement about mommy's bodily functions!!" Sigh, anyway, we made it safely and are very happy to be here. We've missed Papa and Nana and are excited to get to see Auntie Fish (my sister Melissa) and Elyse and Isaiah. Maybe even Uncle Scott and his fam and Sam and Erin! All I know is while we are here I'll think about things other than our drive back!

1 comment:

Our Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones