Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Fat of Me!

Every winter for the last few years, I have one recipe I can't resist making and though it certainly wont be the death of me... it may very well be the FAT of me! So, being the good friend that I am, I am considering posting it so you all can join me in the race to gain those "holiday pounds"! I will definitely share it with anyone that wants it, but should I actually post it?! The recipe is for Hot Chocolate. I need to say first that it is VERY RICH and also that it is more on the dark side of chocolate than it is on the milk side! And lets not forget that it is definitely NOT lacking in the fat and calorie content. Like I said, I've been making this for a few years now and have fine tuned it to my taste preferences and I encourage you to do the same thing if you don't like it exactly the way I make it. So, do you want to try it?!?! :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm curious what your recipe is because I have one that I LOOOOOOVE to death. I make it in bulk and I swear last winter I seriously made a cup every single day! (not that that's a good thing, ha) So bring it on! I would love to give it a try. I do love a good cup of hot chocolate and I must say that rich and chocolatey are my specialty!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOSH DAMN IT-COME ON ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Our Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones