Sunday, October 25, 2009

Annual Halloween Party

A pic of the whole group!





Me and my date! ;)




Last night my brother and sister-in-law hosted an annual Halloween Party and it was a lot of fun! Collin was unfortunately unable to attend since he was in Vegas so I brought Emma as my date and costume partner! Emma as you can see, was a cute little bumble bee. She's precious! My first idea for my costume was to be a bee keeper, but that didn't work out. So, the day before the party I got the idea to be a flower, though I wasn't sure how it would look, exactly. I tried, unsuccessfully, to find one of those flower headbands but that turned out to be good because I think this was better and more creative! After having braided my bangs and putting two messy buns in my hair I simply placed my girls flower clips randomly in my hair. Then I drew the vines and flowers on the side of my face and wah-la! Anyway, the party was a blast! So many great costumes, from a nerd couple to a "cereal" killer, a plethora of laughs, great food and fresh pressed apple cider and of course fun games! Gotta love it! And I have to say, it was really nice to come home to sleeping kids!! Thanks for the fun Robin and Tyler!

3 comments:

  1. CUTE costume idea!!! LOVE IT!!! AND BY THE WAY......YOUR HOT CHOCOLATE WAS HEAVENLY!!!! ANGELS SINGING!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Thanks for the recipe! You rock! and I will do my best not to swear on your blog...but I can't make any promises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like my brother-in-laws are a lot like Chris- not too into dressing up for Halloween! I remember when you dressed up Irish for her first Halloween as a baby chick in the front pack! Good times. CAn't believe you have 3 now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure who is cuter, the flower or the bee but one thing I am sure of, the combo is adorable. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Our Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones