Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Where's my SPOON?!?!




While I was cleaning the kitchen after dinner tonight Emma began to get a bit impatient, so I gave her a spoon to keep her occupied, as many of us moms do, and as usual, it worked! I went on doing my chores when, a few minutes later, she started fussing again. Really wanting to get the kitchen cleaned in one attempt I just worked faster. But a minute later she was too darn angry and needed my attention. I turned to her to try to distract her from her boredom when I realized why she was so upset... She apparently LOVED the spoon and was TORQUED that it had suddenly and mysteriously DISAPPEARED! After snapping a few quick pics, because, lets face it, this was PRICELESS, I worked my mommy magic and pulled the spoon right out of thin air, putting an end to those frustrated tears while reminding Emma that I really am the coolest! And yes, I was able to finish my less important, non-magical job in the kitchen! OK, maybe I did use a little magic! (thanks Mr. Clean) ;) I'm also posting a picture I took of her earlier in the day, pre-dinner messes, just cuz she is so cute!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that!! Isn't amazing how magical moms are?!!

    ReplyDelete

Our Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones